Founded in Washington State in 1991 by Jim and Debbie Malone, Malone’s Landscape Design/Build has become one of Seattle’s premier landscape design and construction firm. From a couple of trucks and some highly dedicated people, we have grown to become an industry leader, respected for our quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. In 2002, we added the maintenance division to service Commercial, Multifamily and Residential Estates. We are proud to say that in 2020 and 2022 we were awarded the Inc 5000 fastest-growing privately owned companies in the Nation. For over 30 years we have taken great pride in our work from the initial design, through construction, and maintenance. Our business has grown over the years through word of mouth and recommendations from our happy clients and for this we are truly grateful.
To create a place where everyone can be proud of and where people can grow and have fulfilling careers; a place that encourages only the best quality and does not compromise integrity; and finally, a place where we can all go home at night knowing that we have done the very best that we can do to carry out the company mission.
To offer our clients the very best horticultural products and services in the Pacific Northwest. We do this by employing people who care about their work, who care about their environment, who care about others, and who care about themselves. Together, we step forward each day to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Our Core Values
- Continuous Improvement - Strive daily to improve
- Accountable – Be clear and specific on all tasks! Own it!! We look to ourselves first and ask if we have done our job like a pro.
- Respect – Treat others as you want to be treated and treat everyone equally fair.
- Empowerment - We strive to provide the tools and resources needed for each and every person to make their own decisions and to take control of their own career path.
- Stewardship- We take it very seriously that our clientele beholds the trust in us to improve and maintain one of their most valuable assets.
CARES – Malone’s Landscape Cares… Caring is what we do! We care about our people and our clients as they are the lifeblood of our organization!!